The New England Soccer Classic invites officials to apply online to participate in this years event. We understand that the quality of the work you do is an integral part to a quality tournament experience.
All officials will be required to show proof of grade prior to or at the Officials Check-in Meeting Friday night.
NESC will provide:
- Lodging - 3 nights (Fri.,Sat., & Sun.) to those that are available to work a minimum number of matches Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Meals - Lunch and Snack provided each day.
- Competitive match fees:
- 6 v 6 and 8 v 8 Referee = $25 - AR = $15
- U12-U14 11 v 11 Referee = $35 - AR = $20
- U15 + 11 v 11 Referee = $45 - AR = $30
- Grade 6 or Higher ~ Referee = $5 more AR = $5 more
- Assesment Opportunity - We will be hosting assessors to allow for evaluation and grade advance.
- Tournament Gift
Officials Check-in Meeting 8-9 p.m. ~ Location TBA
The official assignor is Tim Barr
Email: Tim Barr